Banana Matcha Pound Cake (Vegan & Gluten Free)
If you've been following me on snapchat you know I've been going recipe crazy with matcha lately. This sweet treat is packed with fiber & antioxidants- actually making it the perfect pre-workout snack. As always, I'm not going to bore you with an essay on why I like this dish but get right into it. Here's what you need ;)
- Apprx. 2 cups Oat Flour (you can make this if you have whole oats from home and blend them until the mixture becomes flour-like.)
- 1 small apple (blend to make apple sauce)- this will serve as a binder much like egg! Don't worry, you can't taste the apple either :)
- 1 Banana
- tiny bit of coconut palm sugar (add as much or as little as you'd like for sweet taste)
- tiny bit of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Matcha Powder
- Blend oat flour, apple, banana, matcha powder & coconut palm sugar.
- Pour mixture into mini loaf pan [this recipe makes just enough for this size]
- preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- bake for 30 minutes
- remove after baking and drizzle maple syrup on top
- EAT UP
Here's to mindful eating,
Plating tools found at: