Cucumber Radish Salad with Lemon-Herb Tahini Sauce
Two words: in. season.
Radishes, which are one of my favorite root vegetables are in season and that means two things:
- 1) getting to find them cheaper at local supermarkets and
- 2) making delicious, crisp, and refreshing recipes that make easy to eat clean & raw.
For this recipe you need the obvious: Radishes & Cucumber.
For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water + more to thin if necessary
- juice from 1 large lemon or 2 smaller lemons
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 scallions, diced- white and light green parts only
- 1/4 dill cup
- tiny pinch of cayenne pepper
- sea salt to taste
Blend ingredients and pour over sliced radishes & cucumber.
What other fresh spring recipes do you guys like? Let me know in the comments :)