White Sweet Potato Zucchini Lasagna
Summer's almost here which means work is busier than ever and I barely have time to cook a decent meal. I've been craving lasagna the last few weeks but have been too lazy & impatient to make both vegan ricotta and gluten free vegan dough for lasagna layers. After scouting for food in my fridge I realized I had a good combination of produce to improvise. And God was it good. Here's the result ;)
- white sweet potato - they're a little more starchy & savory than regular sweet potato in case you're wondering what's the difference.
- organic marinara sauce
- parsley to garnish
- salt/pepper to taste
- thinly slice white sweet potato & zucchini
- layer slices along with spinach
- top with organic basil marinara sauce
- preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit & bake for 25 minutes for 9 x 5 baking pan.
- garnish with parsley
Here's to mindful eating,